Monday, August 18, 2014

2014 - 2015 Fall Leaf Exchange

Please join me and my class in a "Fall Leaf Exchange".  I would like to get between 25 to 35 classes to join in with us and exchange fall leaves from around the United States.  Here is what you need to do to participate. 
1. Email me your Name, School, and Address
2. You and your class will pick one type of tree an send a leaf, little write up about the leaf, little write up about your class/school, and a picture if you would like.
 
I will be taking teacher/school info up until October 1, 2014.  I will send out all the contact information to everybody by Oct. 5th.  Please try to have your leaves and information mailed out to everybody by the end of the month. 
 
I have done this before and it is so much fun to get different leaves and information weekly.  The kids really enjoyed reading about the leaves, schools, and students that were sending them.  I hope you join us in this fun adventure and help the kids engage in learning too!
 
Send all your information to ACate003@gmail.com
 
I hope to hear from you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment